Step 1: Do you qualify for medical marijuana in Arizona?
To get a medical marijuana card in Arizona you must meet these qualifying conditions:
– Must be 18 years or older (if under 18, you must have a legal guardian register as your caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have an Arizona residential address
– Must have at least one of the qualifying conditions
– If you think you qualify, proceed to Step 2. If you’re not sure, contact a medical marijuana Doctor
Step 2: Find a medical marijuana doctor
– Choose a medical marijuana Doctor in Arizona, then contact and schedule an appointment with the doctor.
– If at your appointment the doctor approves you for medical marijuana use, they will submit the required documents to the Dept. of Health Services for you, in which case, you’ve completed the process and your Arizona medical marijuana card will be mailed to you within 10 business days.
– If they do not submit the required documents for you, then get a signed Physician Certification Form from the doctor and proceed to the next section.
Step 3: Submit your application for a medical marijuana card
– If your doctor doesn’t submit your Physician Certification Form and the other required documents to the Arizona Department of Health Services’ website for you, then you must do it here
– Once submitted, wait (usually one week) for your medical marijuana card to arrive in the mail. You can check your medical marijuana application status online at the ADHS’s website.
That’s it! Congratulations! Now what?… Now you need to find where to legally obtain medical marijuana in Arizona.